1. In the song "9 to 5", what does the singer pour a cup of?
2. What does Christopher Cross claim can do miracles in "Sailing"?
3. In "Another One Bites the Dust", which of these is NOT mentioned as a means to bring a man to his knees?
4. Blondie offers to share what in the song "Call Me"?
5. What will the singer in "Emotional Rescue" be riding?
6. According to The Pointer Sisters' "He's So Shy," what did the boy who caught her eye do when they first met?
7. What does Eddie Rabbit wake up to in "I Love a Rainy Night"?
8. In "It's Still Rock 'n' Roll", Billy Joel's tie is what?
9. In John Lennon's "(Just Like) Starting Over", what is nice and easy?
10. In Air Supply's "Lost In Love", the singer realizes the best part of love is what?
11. What will Olivia Newton-John bring alive in the song "Magic"?
12. Where does Christopher Cross need to make it to in "Ride Like The Wind"?
13. According to Bette Middler's "The Rose", some say love is a river that drowns what?
14. What does Diana Ross cherish in "Upside Down"?
15. In "A Woman in Love" what does Barbara Streisand turn away from?