Trivia Questions On The Eighties, Answers
- What band got their name from the sixties movie Barbarella?
- Name the original comic strip Bill The Cat appeared in.
- What was the name of the character on the 1st Garbage Pail Kids Pack?
Blasted Billy or Adam Bomb
- What was Max Headroom's network number
- Which Sci-Fi Sitcom star like to eat cats?
- Name the late eighties band that named the sides of their first album Hardware and Software and also used samples from Star Trek movies in their songs.
- Who sang "I Want My MTV" on the Dire Straits song "Money For Nothing"?
- What 80's game show featured the "Whammy"?
Press Your Luck
- Alanis Morrisette appeared on what 80's cable children's show?
"You Can't Do that On Television"
- What was the name of the host of Double Dare?
- Xavier Roberts was the name associated with which eighties toy?
Cabbage Patch Kids
- What made Michael Milken famous and rich?
- What was Maggie Seaver's maiden name on Growing Pains?
- What did the license plate on the Delorean in Back To The Future spell out?
- What company made PacMan?
- What company made the first color arcade game?
Atari did with Tempest
- What was the first video Mtv played?
"Video Killed the Radio Star" by the Buggles
- What was the first game show on Mtv?
- What company used the little aligators as it's symbol on clothing?
- What was the war during Regan's first term that took place on an island in the carribean?
- Who shot J.R. Euing?
J.R. Ewing was shot by Kristin Sheppard (Sue Ellen's sister). Bobby Ewing's
death (at the hands of Katherine Wentworth) was all a dream.
- What was the first movie Disney released through a subsidary company that carried an R rating?
"Down and Out In Beverly Hills"
- What were the colors of a Rubik's Cube?
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue/Purple, White
- What show did the catch phrase, "Yeah, That's The Ticket" originate on?
Saturday Night Live
- What former communist European country was responsible for producing one
of the lamest automobiles of the eighties?
- What was E.T.'s favorite candy?
- Who was the founder of Live Aid?
- What famous soap opera duo reigned on General Hospital in the eighties?
Luke and Laura
- What eighties TV show starred Bruce Willis in a detective agency?
- Which quirky brunette was one of the first MTv VJ's?
- What was the name of David Hasselhoff's talking car in Knight Ridder?
- What eighties TV show starred Tom Hanks in women's clothing?
- What was the name of Eddie Murphy's character in Beverly Hills Cop?
- What duo lost their Grammy for Best New Artist from the eighties?
- What late night news show became popular in the eighties after the Iranian
- Who was the female Prime Minister of England throughout the eighties?
- What TV show with married couples and family life appealed to those over
the age of 29?
- What rock magazine that came out in the eighties is now Rolling Stone's
- Which movie prompted the style of wearing cutoff sweatshirts over the
- In which Fox TV show did Johnny Dep play an undercover cop in high
21 Jump Street
- Which TV show portrayed the lives of performing arts high school students
- What time would you watch "Late Night With David Letterman" on NBC?
- What father/daughter duo made "Gag Me With a Spoon" a household phrase in
Frank & Moon Unit Zappa
- Whih royal wedding of the eighties is now scandelously coming apart?
Charles and Di
- Which pain relieving product was subjected to a public relations scare in
- Who was responsible for the infamous assination attempt on then President
John Hinkley Jr.
- Name at least three arcade games which contributed to the explosion of
Name three games, not too difficult
The Official amIright
Misheard Lyrics Book