88 More Ways to Determine if You're Stuck in the Eighties
I found these on the Internet somewhere, I also have another list I wrote myself.
- Your fondest childhood memory is when Skippy got his head
stuck in the banister
- You relax by putting on your legwarmers and dancing to the
- You think the Two Coreys are "Totally Awesome"
- You're still bitter that Wham! broke up
- Punky Brewster is your hero
- You type all of your term papers on a Commodore 64
- You still resent your parents for not installing a dumbwaiter in
your house like Webster's
- The only video games you play are Frogger and Pac Man
- You're building your own Clockwork Smurf
- Your summer attire is Jellies and Jams
- A-ha's "Take on Me" is still your favorite video
- You consider yourself truly, truly, truly outrageous, much like Jem
and the Holograms
- You wonder why more people don't wear high heels, Jordache jeans,
and lacy ankle socks
- You call all motorcycle cops "Ponch"
- Every time you go to the beach you look for Snorks
- You're still upset Madonna and Sean broke up
- You know who Stinky Sullivan is
- You work out with "Get in Shape Girl"
- You want to be Molly Ringwald when you grow up
- You enjoy dancing on the ceiling and wearing your sunglasses at
- You know who Loverboy is
- You think there should be a Kids Incorporated original cast reunion
- You think of Janet Jackson as "that girl who used to date Willis"
- You can sing the theme song to Small Wonder
- Every time you see a fountain you want to dance around it and yell
- You still have a shoebox full of Garbage Pail Kid cards
- You petition Congress to make "Born in the USA" the national anthem
- You still use your Snoopy Sno-Cone machine
- You know it's not "comma, comma, comma" it's karma
- You stay up nights wondering what Bastian's mother's name was in
"The Neverending Story"
- You have nightmares about the Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine
- You still practice your Care Bear Stare
- You know that girls just wanna have fuh-un
- You can name all The Wuzzles
- You harbor a secret dream of being slimed by Alistair
- You can do the Safety Dance
- In your spare time you are writing "The Breakfast Club 2"
- You like to "connect the dots, la la la la!"
- Someone metions Jennifer Beals and you don't say "Who?"
- Your prized possesion is a collection of "Return of the Jedi"
- You know whose number is 867-5309
- You get depressed thinking about Anthony Michael Hall's career
- You're starting a write-in campaign to MTV to bring back Remote
- You drink Diet Coke because Max Headroom told you to
- You consider Jo vs. Blair the major philosophical conflict of the
- You have a duck phone and ride around your house on a little train
- You want to be one of the Solid Gold Dancers
- You still watch things on Beta
- You want to change your name to Rio and dance on the sand
- You know that "Weird Science" was a movie before a tv show
- Your favorite proverb is "some like it hot and some sweat when the
heat is on"
- You always waited for the Sweet Pickles Bus to visit your house
- Your favorite party game is Hungry Hungry Hippos
- You saw the New Kids on the Block when they were Tiffany's
- You liked Tom Hanks better when he was a crossdresser
- You know which Hollywood Square Jm J Bullock was in
- You practice getting in and out of your car through the windows
- You have the tendency to turn up the collar of your polo shirts
- You're still wondering who really was the boss
- You know what the "P" in "Alex P. Keaton" stands for
- You keep asking your teachers if instead of the quiz you can take
the physical challenge
- You organize weekend tournaments of TV tag
- You still drink New Coke
- When you watch "Terminator 2" you wonder where Vincent is
- You know ALF's real name
- You never go out for a night on the town without frosted blue
eyeshadow and feathered bangs
- You can name all of the Thundercats
- You got a hankerin' for a hunk of cheese
- Everything in your wardrobe is either pastel or fluorescent
- Your musical inspiration is Sonny Mann
- Sometimes you just want to shout, shout, let it all out
- You're planning a dream vacation to Mepos
- You use your Speak and Spell to phone home
- You know the original members of Menudo
- Sometimes out of the blue you just got to shake your love
- When you're stuck in traffic you tell your car to engage Turbo
Boost and are surprised when it doesn't talk back
- You remember when Vanessa sang Kareoke to "Locomotion"
- You know that Mr. Steele functions best in an advisory capacity.
- People are constantly gagging you with spoons
- Your idea of appreciating ancient cultures is "Walk Like an
- The only thing you know about the Nazis is that they threw Indy to
- You still use your hair crimper before going out on a hot date
- You hatch plots to break Murdock out of VA hospital
- You know which five people Serpentor's DNA came from
- You have "We Are the World" on 45
- You're still sending death threats to Mr. Rubik
- You can feel St. Elmo's fire burnin' in you
- You watch NYPD Blue thinking, "Well, they're no Crockett and Tubbs,
that's for sure"
The Official amIright
Misheard Lyrics Book